Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For groups 1 week prior to arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
When booking for more than 9 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Balmers Tent Village is open every summer from June 1st - till the middle of September! Please note that this is CAMPING, and as such you are expected to bring all-weather clothing just as you would when camping in the event of rain and cooler evenings. Be sure to check out our photos for more details.
We offer a relaxed style walk-in tent accommodation set in a scenic area just on the outskirts of Interlaken. This is suitable for young backpackers who have a love of nature, and love camping with a bit of style. You have a choice of private doubles, quads, and dormitory 6 bedded tents (3 bunk beds). All linens are included, no need to bring a sleeping bag-
Our tents are spacious inside and built on wooden bases. From the Tent Village you can enjoy a fantastic view of the Swiss Alps sitting in the jacuzzi, at the bar, or simply stretched out on the grass or swinging from a hammock. We have large parking spaces for cars, buses and large vehicles. You can bbq, play Bubble ball games, with lots of social areas for a chilled out atmosphere.
Check in time is from 17:00
Check out time is 11:00
Late Check in after 22:00 is possible, please mail us to let us know!
Please note breakfast is not included at this property however can be bought for Sfr 8 from the main hostel 800m away. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>