Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% of the total amount will be charged if cancelled 7 days prior to arrival and in case of cancellations after that or in case of a no show then 100% of the total amount will be deducted.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Total amount due has to be paid upfront to confirm the booking or else the booking will be taken as cancelled. And also we do have some house rules to be followed by guests like no eatables or drinks allowed in the rooms, being respectful of the neighborhood; no loud music after 11 PM.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is a perfect blend of traditional artwork with modern amenities, showcasing heritage paintings/ frescoes made on the property walls providing a more richer look to the place. All our rooms include a balcony, air-conditioning, and attached baths fitted with the modern fixtures.
Furthermore, other major amenities include, shared lounge area, café, fully functional kitchen, enclosed dining, a scenic rooftop with 360 degree view from the top which we can boast about. We also do provide free high speed internet running on the entire property with unlimited amount of usage.
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 20:00.
Check out before 10:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 12%
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking in the room but have a smoking area. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>