Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are less than 2 minutes from the main street, yet the sounds of the river and birdsong can be heard in the mornings and evenings. There is wonderful access to all the best of the Wild Atlantic Way in the Northern Headlands Donegal has to offer. Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts or sightseers.
We have 4 private hostel en-suite rooms. These are cheap and cheerful. The house has free parking, free WiFi, and TV's in all the rooms. There is a shared lounge with large flat screen TV, books and games.
The River House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00.
Special requests can be accommodated.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast included -Self Service or for extra charge a full cooked option.
Reception opening times 16.00 – 22.00.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>