Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Relax in the year-round sun by day, and enjoy year-round parties by night. Life is good here in Mancora: you may never want to leave! The cozy feel and familiar atmosphere make this hostel the perfect place to meet other travellers.
Our hostel is proud to be a party hostel, but we also bring an extra personal touch. Enjoy the familiar atmosphere between guests and staff members, who are happy to help you with anything you should need during your stay. Many of our staff members are backpackers themselves. We organize sport activities during the day. At night join us at the bar for drinking games & other activities. Never sleep alone!
The Point Mancora - Beach Hostel is located right on the beach having an amazing sea view from the pool and rooms. Also we are just 5 min from the city centre, Mancora malecon, cafes, restaurants, travel and tour agencies. We are only 10 min walking or 2 min in tuk tuk from bus station.
We offer 4 bed dorms and private rooms. All of our rooms are ensuite. All private rooms have ocean view. All rooms and dorms have closet and fans. We have small lockers for values at reception.
The Point Mancora - Beach Hostel policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Peruvians have to pay 18% IGV tax.
Breakfast not included - 7 PEN per person per day.
Reception opened 24/7.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Maximum stay 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>