Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer 362 beds, either in dormitories or private room.
Our 43 Dorms are all ensuite, fitted with our very own Super Bunk Bed
The 44 twins and double rooms give you 3-star quality!
Oh, some of those can be combined for families!
Have you heard about our chill-out room yet? 140 sqm of coolness with a guest kitchen, a mini cinema and loads of very deep couches. Watch out, we are talking about a completely new hostel.
Every room has been designed for your comfort and expectations. Food and Drinks all day? Sorted!
Big Restaurant (exclusively home-made, because you deserve it) and Bar, and a sunny terrace! The perfect mix after a long skiing or biking day!
Wondering about location? At the entry point of the resort, right where the action is! Indeed, we are 100 meters away from both Champamé and Vallée Blanche chairlifts!
You will find this paradise at 75 minutes from Grenoble!
Well, come on over!
The People Hostel - Les 2 Alpes conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 10 days before arrival by 6pm
Check in from 4pm to 3am.
Check out until 10am.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Payments with checks are not authorized.
Le paiement se fait au check-in par cash, carte de crédit ou carte de débit. Les paiements par chèque ne sont pas autorisés.
Taxes not included - In addition anyone over the age of 18 staying at The People Les 2 Alpes will be charged a City Tax up to a maximum of €2.48 per person per night. This will be payable at check –in.
Breakfast not included.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>