Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellaqtion (or non-arrival) with less than 48 hours notice will result in the cost of the first night for each bed reserved being charged to the credit card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a big,modern well-equipped kitchen ,a sunny courtyard great for meeting and mingling and a great TV and chill out lounge,with Netflix on the big screen.Our coin operated laundry has big,modern washers and dryers.
We have fast and free wi fi and guests get 1 gig per day,with coverage through all the hostel so you can stay connected in your bed.
We have double and twin rooms,with and without private bathroom all with TVs,fridges,kettles and free tea and coffee.Dorms range from 4 bed to 10 bed,all with storage lockers,privacy sheets and fridges.
If you have a car or van we have a special deal with the local car park- $25 for 24 hours parking.
Over the Christmas and New Year period there will be a 10 night minimum night stay for dormitory rooms, from 23rd December to 2nd January. There will be non refundable deposit of 50% charged on 1st December.
If we have beds left after the 23rd December we have a 3 night minimum stay from the 30th December. Full non-refundable payment is required.
Shared dorms have an age restriction of- guests must be between the age of 18 and 40 years. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>