Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our staff is made up of local people and experienced backpackers, who are looking forward to giving you a warm and friendly welcome, according to our idea of the spirit of a true hostel. We know and love our city, and we want you to love it as well: we will be ready to give you tips about the most charming places to visit and we can recommend the best bars for tapas and great wine. You can also enjoy our exclusive themed tours including tapas, bike, and walking tours.
You’ll need to get your energy up before all this exploring – and where better to start your day than in our beautiful courtyard with a big, healthy breakfast. If you prefer, you can prepare your meals in our fully equipped kitchen, or take in the unique atmosphere with dinner on the rooftop terrace.
We offer air conditioned dorms of different sizes, all with outward facing windows for natural light, furnished with lovely locally crafted artisan bunk-beds, for the best night’s sleep you might have had in a while!
If you like to socialize, you can spend time in our sitting-dining room, a cozy space with access to an outdoor courtyard, or go up to the rooftop to discover our fantastic terrace with its bar, where you can enjoy your nights chatting with fellow travelers and taking part in the great range of leisure and cultural activities including theater, live music, flamenco, movie nights, and yoga classes!
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in starts at 2pm.
Check out until 11:00am.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>