Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
itself on providing value-for-money accommodation and excellent service.
We are a quiet hotel offering our guest comfort and a good nights sleep.
Our delightful bed and breakfast has well-presented and individually
decorated guest rooms, all boasting Freeview TV, free WiFi and tea/coffee-making facilities. A full English,Continental or vegatarian breakfast offered as well as room only rates.Breakfast serving from 08:30am.
PLEASE NOTE to assure our guest of a peaceful and relaxing experience we
DO NOT offer accommodation to groups of Stags or Hens or any other same
sex or mixed groups on party weekends.
The Newark enjoys an excellent location just a few minutes' walk from
Bournemouth's award-winning beaches, as well as all the shops,
restaurants and bars of the lively city centre.
We DO NOT offer a 24 hour check in service please notify us of your
arrival time after booking if you are delayed when travelling please
notify us by telephone.
Our last check in time is 2100hrs (9pm)
2 bed double room consist of 1 DOUBLE BED
Last check in 9pm
Cancellations made 72 hours before arrival date will be charged the full outstanding balance
No shows will be charged the full outstanding balance.
We reserve the right to pre authorise the first nights room rate anytime after booking.
Please notify us of your arrival time after booking.
*** Please note if the name on the credit card doesn't match the name on
the reservation the booking will be cancelled***
Accommodation Information -
Individual En-suite rooms shower and toilet all with flat screen free view
TVs,hospitality trays and FREE WiFi in all rooms and public areas. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>