Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Conveniently located just off I-70 in beautiful Silverthorne, The Mountaineer is a short twenty minute drive from five of Colorado’s premier ski resorts. But winter isn’t the only season to savor in Summit County. Come for the nearby hiking, biking, or gold medal fishing. The Mountaineer is within walking distance of Silverthorne shopping, restaurants, and a local brewery.
Whether you’re a group of friends in pursuit of some world class skiing, or a couple in need of a summer mountain getaway, you’ll find the affordable accommodations you’re looking for at The Mountaineer in Silverthorne, Colorado. With options ranging from private king rooms, two queens, or our bunk room for the budget minded solo traveler, The Mountaineer can accommodate anyone, or any group.
The Mountaineer Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 10.375% (8.375% (State, city, county tax and 2% local lodging tax).
Continental Breakfast included (tea/coffee, oatmeal, granola bars, fruit, etc).
Hours of reception 8am-9pm.
18+ years old to make reservation
Quiet time is from 11pm-8am 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>