Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property offers free WiFi in all areas. Furnished with the Serta mattresses which can recline to be a sofa, each minimalist unit features towels, free toiletries and storage space under the bed. Guests can rent pajamas at an extra charge. The simply designed shared bathroom includes a bath, shower and bath amenities. Some rooms come with a projector which connects to guests’ devices. A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property(1500yen).
We also offer free beer for our guests, everyday from 17:30 to 18:30!!
There are several restaurants offering Japanese cuisine within a 2-minute walk from The Millennials Fukuoka. Convenience stores and supermarkets are located within a 5-minute walk from the property. 800 meters from Kushida Shrine and 800 meters from Inter Media Station IMS Building. This property is set a short distance from attractions such as Tocho-Ji Temple, Sumiyoshi Jinja Shrine, and Kego Shrine. Shofuku-Ji Temple is 1.7 km from the capsule hotel. The nearest airport is Fukuoka Airport, 10 km from the property.
1. Check-in time: from :from 15:00 to 25:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 7:00 to 15:00.
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: from 7:00 to 25:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 3 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 2 days before Arrival Date ：100％ of the total stay
(3) on the day or No Show： 100％ of the total stay
6. Age restriction: over 20 years old
7. Non-smoking room only.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
11. Extra cleaning charge is JPY 1,000. If you wish, please ask the front desk. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>