Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Travelers choose us because they like to meet new people, share their experiences & stories with each other and learn new culture while staying in the homely atmosphere but not for the facilities.
Do not choose us if you rate a hostel based on its facilities rather than people and atmosphere.
*Great atmosphere & Vibe
*Cleanliness is very important for us
*Outdoor Sitting under coconut trees
*Occasional Barbecue and bonfire
*Board games ( Guess Who ? , Monopoly and others ) and daily activities
*WiFi in all property
*Guitar for our musician friends
*Communal Kitchen with all basic facilities
*Lockers - to protect everything that’s in your backpack
Your stay in Varkala should be one you will never forget, filled with laughter and both activities and time to relax and discover yourself. We believe in a strong community spirit and our hostel provides the facilities to make your stay truly amazing. Hang out in our backyard at campfires, cook dishes from all over the world in our open kitchen and help yourself with lots of books for reading, games to play and other activities to do.
Lost in India with us.
Note: December 22nd - Jan 2nd is the peak period in Varkala due to the festival season. We will be collecting a deposit to secure bookings during this period.
Tent in private room Category is camping tent which is set up in the garden with shared bathroom facilities. Please don't confuse them with Private Rooms. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>