Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
48 hours before the date of Check in
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are not a party hostel, but we offer friendly, relaxed 'homely' accommodation. The hostel has a great atmosphere where you can socialise with other travellers to give you that feel for London life. There's no curfew, so you can discover our beautiful city on your own terms!
All bedding is provided. Large, fully equipped shared kitchen, comfortable lounge room with plasma T.V, garden area, night caretaker, daily cleaners, no curfew, FREE INTERNET (basic WiFi connection and shared computers provided), coin operated washer and dryer on site.
Check-in from Monday - Saturday : 11am - 5:45pm. Sunday 11am - 3:45pm
Check- out by 11:00
Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance
We accept payment by cash and credit card. We have a minimum spend of £250 to make payment by credit/debit card.
Any payments made by card incur a 5% surcharge.
Payments by cash/bankers draft are accepted
Taxes are included 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>