Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation rates
Your booking can be cancelled for free, if you cancel your booking 48 hours before arrival your deposit will be refunded to your payment card. If you cancel with 48 hours, your deposit will not be refunded and the total of the first nights accommodation will be charged to your payment card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Things to note
The Liverpool Pod Polices and Conditions:
Check in 15.00 to 23.00 ( unless pre-arrangements have been authorised ).
Check out before 10.30.
Payment upon arrival be cash, debit/credit cards.
The Liverpool Pod may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Free continental breakfast included.
-Strictly no smoking within the building, any guests found smoking may be expected to pay a fee.
- Damages incited from guests will result in a fee to compensate for losses, which can be charged via cash or debit/credit-cards
All private rooms maybe subject to a £50.00 security pre-authorisation per room upon check in.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are also a short distance From the city centre, where you can find all the clubs and bars that Liverpool has to offer and the site of the new Liverpool Echo Arena. We are also Just 30 minutes from John Lennon Airport. We are 2 minutes from The famous Anfield Stadium the home of Liverpool Football Club and Everton Football club is only 250 yards away from the Hostel front door. We are 11 minutes from the Irish Sea Terminal. Our hostel is Conveniently located on a main road with an abundance of shops, McDonalds - KFC, Subway, Noodle bars many more. Our dormitories are complemented with on suite facilities and rooms having Pod Beds, with a evening Light, a Single mains sockets and also the added luxury of privacy curtains, as per photographs. The accommodation consists of private double bed rooms - family rooms - single rooms and Pod dormitories, Both male/female and shared, with 4 or 6 Beds per room. The rooms are mostly complemented with en suite bathroom facilities. Towel hire available at £2 per towel with an additional £5 refundable deposit. Lockers are £1.00 for the duration of stay, with a £5 refundable deposit. We also have free of charge, washing machines, if you need to wash items.
Please note The Pod has an age restriction of 18 - 38 years old. We do offer private accommodation for guests outside of this age bracket. Guests are not permitted to smoke within the building.
Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Hostel. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>