Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Lights Garden is located in the magnificent historic center of Malaga. It is a great starting point to explore the area that has so much to offer! Our house is tucked in an idyllic side street within a short walking distance to all the main sites: Museo Picasso, Museo Thyssen, the famous Calle Larios, Malagueta beach, la Alcazaba, the Cathedral, as well as tons of theaters, restaurants, bars and clubs.
Like all travels are different, our accommodations are different: We offer shared rooms with or without balcony all with a comfortable, modern look. We want you to feel at home - relax and meet fellow travelers in our lounge, enjoy the Malaga sun on the roof deck terrace and cook for your friends in the communal kitchen.
The hostel also provides free WIFI in every room, ceiling fans and heaters, laundry service, beach towel rental, car/scooter rental and a multilingual reception with information desk (we speak: Spanish, English and German).
Age Restrictions: only +18 (guests under 18 need to be accompanied by an adult)
We don't accept group bookings for more than 6 people.
Check in Time: from 14:00 - 24:00
This is a self catering facility and requires time of arrival as the property does not have a 24h reception, 11:00 - 21:00h.
All reservations during Semana Santa (03/04/2020 to 11/04/2020) are NON REFUNDABLES. Any modification or cancelation will result in a 100% cancelation fee. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>