Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation by the traveller
Loss of monies paid applies to all cancelled reservations. The date of trip cancellation is the date on which the written cancellation is received by Liquid Tours Pty Ltd. The loss of monies paid is as follows, per person:
60 days or more prior to trip departure - Loss of deposit
Between 30 and 59 days prior to trip departure - 50% of total booking cost or loss of deposit; whichever is the greater
Less than 30 days prior to departure - 100% of total booking cost
No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. Refunds will be at the discretion of Liquid Tours Pty Ltd if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized. Please note that these conditions apply to Liquid Tours Pty Ltd land content only. Different fees may apply to airline tickets. You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation penalties in certain circumstances (Note: such insurance will not cover a change of mind).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms are all western style, and range from 2-8 person share. The Lab Hakuba is perfect for singles and groups of skiers and boarders looking for a good time both on and off the mountains, whether you want to stay for 5 nights or 30. The Lab also offers pick up and drop offs upon arrival and departure to Happo Bus Terminal and Hakuba station. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>