Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer accommodations our private cabins or in our 10 bed dormitory. Rooms are built into the foothills of the mystical Sierra Nevada, so your view is overlooking beautiful Parque Tayrona. The rooms are all open design, with mosquito nets and hammocks. All of the rooms are equipped with lockers and outlets. We are not finished just yet! We are still in development and construction to expand our hostel so we can host many more people!
We offer free filtered drinking water, so our guests can stay hydrated for any adventure in our incredible coastal nature. We have an on-site tienda and bar, along with home cooked meals at a reasonable price. Please note: upon arrival, each guest will be automatically signed up for dinner/s (served each night at 19:00). We can accommodate vegetarians! If the guest does not wish to have dinner, it is their responsibility to advise us.
Please also note that you’ll be meeting our adorable dogs and cats during your stay.
We take Debit, MasterCard, Maestro and Visa. Pleased be advised there is a 6% charge when paying with card. For travellers coming from big cities - keep in mind when coming to the coast, there is very little access to ATMs.
During your stay, we can fully book the following tours for you:
Lost City Trek
Mendihuaca Water Falls (hidden waterfalls)
Tubing on the Buritaca River
Horse Back Riding
Activities to do while you’re here:
Parque Tayrona, a 15 minute walk
Monkey Trail, a 40 minute walk
Quebrada Valencia, a 15 minute bus ride
Pozo Encantador, 10 minute bus ride
Swim in the Caribbean Sea, 20 minutes walk 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>