Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For large group bookings a bond will be required to keep as security for any possible damages.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Group booking must be approved prior to confirmation. A staff member will contact you before arrival to confirm all necessary details.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located only 2 minutes from all the major shopping center's, city attractions, nightclubs, and the Lagoon! The Jack is the PERFECT place for travelers wanting to visit the GREAT BARRIER REEF and the Daintree Rainforest. Our travel desk offers great DISCOUNTS and local knowledge.
Please be aware that The Jack Backpackers is a licensed venue. Live entertainment can be heard in the beer garden from 6pm until 2am, mainly on weekends.
If you are planning a late check-in after 5pm, please call our friendly reception team at your earliest convenience to arrange this. Please also note that The Jack Backpackers only accepts booking with a valid photo ID and credit card will be required upon check-in. The Jack Backpackers is unsuitable for persons under the age of 18. Bookings made by any guests under the age of 18 will not be confirmed.
We do not accept long term accomodation. Maximum 2 weeks.
Hostel side age limit under 40. Motel side any age.
**Due to the recent COVID19 health management restrictions, our usual free evening meal is unavailable.** 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>