Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
FIRST TWO NIGHT CHARGED
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A lovely self-catering apartment, with private bedrooms and shared bathrooms, living space and kitchen. Guests are welcome to cook and store their food plus make full use of the kitchen. We ask that guests clean up after using the kitchen. means cleaning after your and shearing with other people with friendly and repeat atmosphere. The apartment is not suitable for young children or older guests, as the average age of groups between 18 to 40 years old.
The apartment is very centrally located, with all public transport options within 10 minutes walk, and many different attractions within 20. The apartment is located in a stunning Gaudi-inspired building from the mid 19th century. Please note that we share this building with other residential apartments, so we need to keep noise down after 23:00 out of respect for neighbours and other guests.
Free access to many big clubs in Barcelona can be arranged, as well as maps and information on all major tourist attractions. There is also a computer that guests are able to access free of charge.
The apartment has 6 bedrooms; 2 family rooms and 2 quad rooms with their own private balcony, while the twin and double rooms are internal.
Our comfy lounge is a great place to meet and chat with follow travellers from the world over and our fully equipped kitchen will help you save money on restaurants. We simply can't be beaten on value for money, location and fun.
Our property has private rooms and is equipped with a great atmosphere, free WIFI & computer access, a fully equipped kitchen and a cosy, fun lounge.
**our rates online are the best available. Walk ins will not be honored the online rates**
Gran Vía Barcelona is somewhere you can come and be yourself. Our friendly and open approach means that our lounge area, complete with free computers, radio, guitar has become a social hub where people from all over the world exchange stories and share a drink.
Guests can enjoy our fully equipped kitchen to save money and introduce their own national dishes to the others who are always happy to try some!
Our staff will be happy to put you on the guests list of some of the exclusive parties in Barcelona (free entry)
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Check In: 14:00 - 11:00
Check Out: 11:00
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash or card, with a 3% service fee on all cards
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are not included. (€0.75 per person per night) 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>