Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Flying Fish is a haven of comfort, cleanliness, convenience, design, and the renowned Filipino hospitality all rolled into the doorstep while you jump off for your next adventure.
You can see it through the reclaimable scraps from the past, embedded on our architectural furnishings that we care about a sustainable environment. You can even taste it from our vegan and/or nutritious delectable food options right by our very own Nom Bar & Cantina restaurant that we care about our guests’ healthy choices. But most importantly, we care about fresh linens and the privacy which you all came for. Thus, all dorms have the standard amenities: private lockers, spacious clean & comfy beds–– outlets, and a private shelf & reading lamp on each. We also have comfortable private rooms cover extra convenience for you and your pack; a personal bathroom; and a bigger space in case you need more “Me time.”
Located within 2 kilometers away from the city's airport and two major sea ports, The Flying Fish is rooted in a strategic position where you can get a piece of everything during your stay: various health and wellness spa; beachside restaurants & bars; and Dumaguete’s bustling downtown area which can be a 15-minute walk to get your bearings going.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cash and card payment available.
2. 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
3. Check in time is 2:00PM and check out time is 11:00AM.
4. Our Reception is open from 6:00AM to 12:00PM.
5. If you are due to arrive for check-in after 12:00PM please email us to confirm your later check-in. We are not responsible if you are unable to check-in after this time without a confirmation.
6. Flying Fish stayers will have 24h access to their rooms. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>