Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Two elegant studios, each one with king size bed bathroom, living room and kitchen. The villa hosts a maximum of 6 persons (with extra bed in each living room).
Friendly staff are available to cater to all your needs and Nino and Jacqui will assist you in coordinating your activities. The housekeeper will be able to facilitate your housing needs. She also will cook your meals and assist you with grocery shopping. Mr Colin, the gardener/house-man maintains the grounds, and is able to offer you fresh coconut water and hand picks fresh fruit from the estate.
The villa is situated on the hills of Williamsfield, just four kilometres east of Port Antonio.
There is an array of beaches to visit in Portland. A few minutes drive from the Fan there is Frenchman´s Cove, one of the most picturesque beaches in Jamaica. There is also San San beach, the world famous Blue Lagoon, Winifred Beach, and Boston Beach -- the central hub for authentic jerk meat. Chill Out bar and restaurant is a little further at Long Bay Beach -- the best place to catch surfer waves.
Welcome to the Fan, a beautiful piece of paradise!
We have a 72 hours cancellation policy
We prefer Cash payment on arrival but Credit card payments are possible
Check In Time: 15:00
Check Out Time: 12:00
Taxes: We recommend 10% to be paid directly to the staff at the end of your stay. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>