Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Over half of the Dwellington is dedicated to common areas, including the chef's style kitchen, the impressive 5 meter long redwood dining table that overlooks the historic tennis courts, a state-of-the-art cinema room with Netflix & Sky Sports, a games room, outdoor spaces and much more.
We offer our guests free unlimited WiFi and a scrumptious free breakfast everyday during their stay. Fresh towels are available on demand anytime you like.
We have a variety of rooms which include spacious private double's, twins, triples, a family room, 4-bed dorms, a female dorm room and a generous 8-bed dorm. Reception is open every day between 6:30am - 9pm, but we can arrange to welcome you if you are arriving later. Please note the property has two levels of stairs and is not suitable for wheelchair access.
The friendly staff can help with booking a variety of local activities and onward journeys including the Interislander and Bluebridge ferries to Picton.
Reception is open daily from 6:30am - 21:00pm.
Late check-ins can be arranged with prior notice. If no one is at the reception desk, there will be a contact number left.
We do not accept groups of more than 8 people and we do not accept booking for longer than 21 days in a dorm room or 15 days in a private room. Multiple bookings will be turned away.
We cannot always guarantee that guests from a group booking will be in the same room or any booking will be in the same room for the duration of the stay, though we will always try our very best!
We do not allow minors under the age of 17 in shared rooms, with or without guardians. Families are welcome, but would be required to book an entire room. 浏览旅舍规则
第 3 名, 洲级获奖旅舍 Oceania
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>