Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Dover has a 24 hour Reception, 7 days a week. Check In is from 13:00 and check out time is up until 11:00 each morning. We provide safe boxes free of charge to all guests, in addition to free Wi-Fi throughout the building.Our room price includes a full Continental breakfast which is served in our elegant dining room.
We are conveniently located near Victoria Rail, Underground and Coach Station (just 3 minutes walk), as well as the Gatwick Express for Gatwick Airport and other major transport links to provide easy access to all tourist and business areas. We’re also well located for shopping in Central London. We are within walking distance of Buckingham Palace, the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Whitehall and Parliament Square, as well as the London Eye, River Thames and Westminster Abbey.
We have 34 rooms, ranging from amazingly well-priced Single Rooms, ideal for solo travellers on a budget, all the way up to 4- and 5-bed rooms ideal for families or groups of friends visiting the capital. All our rooms are modern, comfortable, well-equipped and well-appointed. Each centrally heated room is refurbished to a high standard and most rooms feature: Private Shower & WC, Cots with our Compliments (up to 12 months), Wake up call system, Clock radio, free Wi-Fi Access for our guests – connect up to 4 devices per room, Tea/Coffee facilities, Hair dryer/Shaving Point and Colour TV/Satellite.
The Dover Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
We have 24 hours Reception.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>