Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can find several bars, restaurants, and shops within a 1-2-minute walk of Delight Hostel Lisbon If you are in the mood for taking a walk you can quickly get to Park Eduardo VII and enjoy its garden as well.
We will make sure that you feel a real difference in a safe, comfortable and friendly environment staying with us.We promise to make your stay comfortable and an experience to share with all friends and family.
Lisbon Oceanarium is 6 km from the accommodation. The main Lisbon airport is 5 km from the property.
The Hostel offers private rooms with a double bed, flat-screen TV, desk and bathroom, as well as dormitories for 3 or 6 people, fitted with bunk beds and a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen and a communal lounge in the property.
The Delight Hostel Lisbon conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 3 day before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The card may by pre-authorised
Check in from 14:00PM to 12:00PM
Check out from 12.30AM to 12:00AM
Taxes not included.
Extra charges City tax € 2.00 per person per night
These extra charges have not yet been paid. We’ll collect them directly from guest during their stay
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 9:00AM to 11:00PM
Maximum stay is 30 days 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>