Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We aim to make a community of freelancers, artists, musicians, co-workers, and entrepreneurs. We want our fellow travelers to feel free and at home to work around for themselves. We work on the lines of a hostel or backpacker's hostel which will allow our travelers to experience mountains in their complete rawness and originality without losing a touch wi the outer world.
The property offers a top-class and breathtaking view of the glaciers all around the year. We also believe in sustainable living without harming the environment and we take measures to achieve the same. We aim at giving our travelers an experience that is closest to ‘life in mountains. We believe in minimum disturbance for our guests and hence we offer self-service. We organize several Eco trails, natural trails, sunset and sunrise trails, activities and trips.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 23:00.
Check out from 11:00 to 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 12.00 % per room per stay
Breakfast not included.
Guests must be quiet between 23:00 and 10:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Pets are not allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>