Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The standard cancellation policy is 48 hours. For non-arrivals and late cancellations after this period a one-night charge will be applied.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The recently restored historic 120 year old Customhouse is spacious and has a full kitchen with ovens, bread maker and all other appliances.
Surrounded by waterfront either jump off the wharf into the sea next door or walk along the waterfront to the beach for the day. Close by are cafes, fresh fish shops and Nelsons best (award winning) fish/chip shop is next door, We are at a main pick up and drop off point for many chosen activities including the Abel Tasman National Park. We also offer a booking service, bar on site, indoor and outdoor relaxation areas as well as all the activities and sights the Nelson/Tasman area has to offer. We look forward to seeing you soon.
The hostel provides a variety of secure bedrooms both shared and private with common television, kitchen, dinning and lounge rooms. Our rooms are clean and all beds have laundry pressed linen and duvet's. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>