Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel has a cosy lounge with a deck and a wood-burning stove. There's also a well-appointed kitchen and dining area offering communal seating. The common areas all provide bay views.
The Cowshed Hostel Policies & Conditions:
We require full payment at the time of booking to secure your accommodation, charged to the card the booking was made on. If for any reason we are unable to charge your card, you will be contacted requesting a new card. If payment is unable to be made within 48hrs, the booking will be cancelled.
All bookings must be for guests age 18 or over.
If a booking is cancelled 7 or more days before arrival then 85% of the total balance will be refunded. If less than 7 days of notice are given, a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. No-shows will be charged for the full booking amount.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
Towels not included.
Breakfast not included.
Please be aware that our driveway is steep and tightly winding, and may not be passable by long vehicles or those towing trailers. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>