Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
you can cancel up to 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Desposit for Stag/Hen/bachelor parties can be requested. Deposit will be returned in full if there are no damages incurred in the property.
Please inform us in advance for groups of 10 or more so we can prepare in advance.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are 10min drive from Corfu town, the bus is every 20min.
As our Hostel is family-run, we try to offer as homely and relaxed atmosphere as possible for everyone.
Our rooms consist of (2) beds, private, bathroom, toilet, 1 small kitchen area, kettle, with fridge and (fan ). 2nd towel is free.
All our rooms have a balcony and there is a communal area in the Hostel garden ,but if you prefer the sea, the Ipsos beach is a 500m walking distance from Comfy Hostel!
For any of you who wish to experience the night life of Ipsos, there are plenty of bars and nightclubs, in the area - plus a medical-clinic. There is a wide variety of Restaurants, internet-cafes and Tavernas situated on the Ipsos beach front, some offering lovely traditional Greek food and others various International cuisine. !Try a nature walk through typical Corfu villages or a hike to Pantokrator which are all within easy reach of our hostel.A 20min walk to the crystal clear waters of Barbati or a boat trip to Kassiopi with a view of Albania en route is another option.
Prior to your arrival, we can send you a detailed bus directions, (Please inquire through email, Sms text before you arrive or to our reception staff at the Hostel).
As we are Locals of the area and of the island, we can recommend activities and places to visit during your stay. For some of you that prefer a more Urban and tranquil stay on the island of Corfu, we can recommend places based in a more organic and natural setting, like Bio-restaurants, yoga spa,retreat centre activities, secluded beaches etc.
Please don't hesitate to call or email us for more information or help.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>