Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Hostel is the first of the island so close to a sandy beach, is located in the south of Tenerife, far only 15 minutes from south Airport, in the heart of a small fishing village. El Porís.In El Porís, typical Canarian population, you will find a supermarket (open every day), a Guardia Civil headquarters, a post office, a pharmacy, a bank as well as bars, restaurants and other small businesses. Do not forget to visit the“farmer’s market” open every Sundays morning with organic fruits and vegetables and local handicrafts.
The Hostel, a spacious Canarian style Villa, is located 50 meters from the sea and offers many services: free WiFi, DVD, 3D Smart TV, movies and surf movies, 6 rooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a large chill out living room, a pool with waterfall, 2 BBQs, a large garden, 1 outdoor shower, a solarium, fishing rods, equipment for training, a pool table, a wine cellar and much more!
The Coast Policies and Conditions:
Check in: 14.00 - 22.00
After 22 extra charge 10 euro
Check out: 11 o clock
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>