Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Central House Lavapies is an eco-friendly hostel and the first hostel in Spain receiving the BREEAM Environmental Certification for sustainability.
Rooms and Dorms
We offer rooms adapted to you and your way of traveling: private rooms for families or couples and spacious fully equipped shared dorms (female, male and mixed) if you travel alone or in a group. If you are one of those who needs a lot of room to sleep, we have Premium dorms with larger mattresses than usual for your perfect comfort. All the rooms have a fully equipped en-suite bathroom with a rain shower. Dorms featuring a lot of space to store your belongings: individual lockers and a drawer unit under the bed.
The bar and restaurant Citynizer Plaza are located on the ground floor, with a wide culinary offer, long hours, and a diverse cultural and leisure agenda, making it one more option to go to throughout your stay. Different activities and events are programmed every day for you to enjoy on our open-air patio or on our relaxing rooftop terrace. In addition, a continental breakfast is served each morning.
The hostel provides free Wi-Fi access, underground parking (for rent), and 24-hour reception. There are lockers for rent of different sizes if you need to leave the hostel later in the day and laundry facilities (self-service laundromat - payment by credit card).
PARKING: Covered parking with 24hrs surveillance. Maximum height: 1.95 meters. Subway parking with electric charging option. Price 29â‚¬ per night (please contact the hostel in advance to reserve a parking space).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our parking is located in Madrid Central (low-emission area) therefore are allowed only the following vehicles:
- Spanish vehicles with ZERO, ECO, C, and B environmental labels
- Foreigners vehicles - gasoline vehicles registered after January 2000 and diesel vehicles registered after January 2006.
The Central House Lavapies Policy and Conditions:
Cancellation policy for flexible rates: 24h before arrival. In case of late cancellation or no-show, the first night of the stay will be charged.
Cancellation policy for non-refundable rates: changes and cancellations are not allowed. The reservation is charged when the booking is confirmed.
When booking for more than 11 people or more than 5 nights, special conditions and supplements may apply.
Children and minors can only stay in private rooms.
Check-in from 15.00 to 00.00
Check-out before 11.00
For flexible reservations, your credit card will be charged automatically at 12:00pm on your arrival day.
The property might pre-authorize your credit card.
For Non-Refundable reservations, your credit card is charged when the booking is confirmed.
In both cases, the credit card must be under the same name as the guest. In case it's different, you will need to provide us with an authorization for the credit card (copy of the card holder's ID and photo of the credit card's last four digits as well as a signed statement from the cardholder authorizing the use of the credit card). In case it is not provided, we might consider the reservation as invalid and therefore cancel it.
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception
Children and minors can only stay in private rooms
When booking for more than 11 people, special conditions and supplements may apply. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>