Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Featured as the Top pick to stay in your Indian backpacking trip - Huffington Post UK
No.1 Recommended hostel to stay in Goa by IFFI 2018
Hostelworld's recommended hostel for Best Hostel in Goa for solo travellers
And the best achievement is those happy customers who are part of our family now!
Bike, Car, Jeep, towels can be hired from the reception.
Taxi, Tours , Laundry can be arranged from the reception.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner combo can be purchased just for $6! Sign up required.
Unlimited beer pass (4hrs) + a limited edition bucket list shirt $15.
Breakfast for $1 (69 INR). Add a beer and that equals to $1.5 ( 110 INR).
Also, tip for backpackers, Vagator is the ideal location, if it is your first time to Goa as it is easy to get to other places from here and also more convenient.
Turn 'moments into memories' in this vibrant creator's space in Vagator (ideal location for backpackers), the most high spirited region of Goa- known for its beaches, parties, water sports and chilled vibe. The Bucket list Hostel attracts creative backpackers from around the world, offering a colourful (and budget friendly!) environment to relax, create and party with a diverse community of life-loving souls.
Chill during the day with yoga, walking tours, cycle tours, badminton challenge, table tennis game, books to read on hammocks and socialising before setting yourself up to earn a FREE T SHIRT by drinking 9 beers and 3 shots in the huge outdoor bar. The multilingual friendly bar staff will make The Bucket List Beer Challenge easy, with bar games and live music happening long into the night. The Bucket List Beer Challenge has had over 150+ guests participating, but we only have 7 winners so far. Not everyone is a born legend! Community Dinners, Beer Pong Nights, Pool party right on the beach - we have events planned for all of you. Our bar only serves craft beers and we have HAPPY HOURS everyday If you are looking for those usual beer, you will be disappointed. Our aim is to promote the local beer and make you experience Goa in an authentic way. This hostel is not for LUXURY SEEKERS but for MEMORY MAKERS.
Whilst the bar is the heart of the hostel, the dorms will not disappoint. Individual bamboo cabins are nestled within the jungle garden and are equipped with fans (Sustainability) with high speed WiFi and comfortable beds, allowing you to immerse yourself in the natural environment whilst enjoying a restful sleep. We also have one AC ensuite dorm which is sold out on most of the days. The private rooms are like no other hostels ever before. We offer you an entire apartment with swimming pool, kitchen, gym (Limited to only private room guests) for the price of a room and hence its always on demand.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. Age restriction: 18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
11. Smoking outside the room.
12. No outside Alcohol
13. Full payment upon arrival. If you plan to cancel after arrival, we charge the full amount. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>