Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The most adventurous travelers have a new destination: The Boc City in Palma. The most cosmopolitan and international accommodation in the Mallorcan capital is located in an old industrial building renovated to create an ecological oasis in the city center. A project that gives prominence to local materials of 100% natural origin and that is articulated around the interior patio, the common axis of all spaces.
Our Hostel will become the starting point of the trip of your dreams. Make the most of the Mediterranean experience with us: modern and comfortable facilities and common areas where you can connect with traveling souls like you. It also offers its guests access to the shared terraces and rooftops. There is free WiFi throughout the facilities.
Ideal for groups of friends, international travelers, backpackers, or athletes; they are children and young people up to 30 years old, or older than this age who have the hostel card of the Spanish Network of Hostels (REA) or any other type of accreditation that is recognized as valid.
In order to comply with the regulations that regulate youth facilities in our autonomous community (Law 10/2006, of July 26), people over 30 years of age must provide any Alberguista Card issued by Hostelling International or any National Association of Hostels.
Get to know our educational project:
Promote cultural exchange between young people from different countries, favoring integration between them through the programs of cultural and sports activities that the hostel puts at the service of the guests.
Our hostel works in collaboration with various exchange organizations, including CIEE (Council for Educational Exchanges Abroad) to facilitate accommodation for groups of young people foreigners who come to learn Spanish for long-term stays.
We intend to create a pleasant atmosphere of coexistence during the stay of our guests
promoting tolerance and respect.
Raise awareness and promote customs and values that promote responsible habits for the care of the environment
environment to the staff and our guests by recycling the waste generated by the Hostel as much as possible (Paper-cardboard, packaging, glass...)
Ensure that the Shelter is a good example of 'Good Practices' in waste management.
What are you waiting for? Come and meet us!
The Boc Hostel City Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit, and debit cards
Breakfast not available
24 hours reception.
Pets are not allowed
Minimum age 13 years old with adult 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>