Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located next to Girassol Hotel and in front of Galp Gas Station. We are in a walking distance from the international bus station (Intercape - Av. 24 of July Stop). From the airport you can catch a taxi, the trip will lats more less 15 minutes and will cost around 10 USD. From The Base is possible to catch a taxi to Junta (Bus Station) that haves a lot of transports for the rest of Mozambique provinces, Including Inhambane- Tofo.
We are on a well-known avenue in the city of Maputo,Avenue Patrice Lumumba, within walking distance of several attractions such as restaurants, cafes, gardens, museums and statues. Among the main attractions nearby are the Teacher's Garden (Café Acácia), the Samora Machel statue, the Museum of Natural History and the Museum of Geology, Shopping 24 and the most prestigious Maputo Avenue, Julius Nyerere, full of bars, restaurants and cafes.
The Base offers, two dormitories and one double room with shared bathroom at affordable prices. Hot shower, ventilators, a descent equipped self kitchen, BBQ. Free Wi-Fi access. The private double room are equipped with TV and mini fridge. Among the common spaces we highlight the balcony and outdoor deck overlooking Maputo Bay, the living room with cable TV, the kitchen and pantry (which can be freely used by guests).We provide also a free Maputo City map with the main city spots and 'no-go' areas and a basic concierge service for free. We have a nice balcony with views to Maputo bay, where you can relax and take a coffee or have your meal.
The Base Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival only by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 8am to 9pm week days and 9am to 8pm weekends. But we a 24h security guard that can recive our guests.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only if alone, less if accompanied.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>