Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Two weeks prior to arrival to cancel - 20% of total booking cost charged.
Charged to guests credit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check in prior to 7pm. Contact reception on day of arrival to confirm final arrangements on 07 347 0931.
Confirm if meals are required.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is our mission to make it easy for you to stay & play 'happy' in Rotorua's magnificent adventure wonderland.
Your Backyard Inn hosts; The McLeay Family, have been passionate about delivering warm service to Rotorua visitors since the day it they put out the welcome mat in 1986.
Conveniently set in four acres of green park-like grounds in Rotorua’s wondrous backyard, we’re flanked by awesome sporting and recreational amenities, including The Rotorua Aquatic Centre and Kuirau geothermal park.
The Backyard Inn is an eclectic mix of dorm, camping and chalet-style accommodation. Its unique design makes it an ideal facility for travellers.
Travelers can enjoy their own spaces in great value dorm options or camping sites. Guests may indulge in the thermal pool after a day of adventure. Enjoy great ‘real espresso’ in the Cocoon Café & Eatery and drinks and further meal options in the bar/restaurant. Or self-cater in a large, well-appointed communal kitchen.
Come & enjoy.
In the Heart of Rotorua.
THE BACKYARD INN - on Kuirau Geothermal Park in the central city.
Walk across the park into town, tours pick up from our door.
Conveniently set in four acres of green park-like grounds in Rotorua’s wondrous backyard, we’re flanked by awesome sporting and recreational amenities, including The Rotorua Aquatic Centre and Kuirau geothermal park. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>