Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Zadar has a beautiful sunset that has gained international fame in the 1960s when the famous director Alfred Hitchcock stayed in town and was thrilled by what he saw. We are located near a lot of popular restaurants, bars and fast food establishments. The main bus station is about 1.5 kilometers from us, the airport 15 km, and the sea port is just 10 minutes away on foot.
Tequila Bar Hostel has a total of 6 rooms, spread evenly in two neighboring buildings. The reception is located in Building No.1 (Šime Ljubića 3, 23000 Zadar). Building No.1 contains one 8-bed dormitory and two four-bed dormitories. All three rooms are mixed. Building No.2 features three 6-bed rooms, one floor is for women only and the other two have mixed dormitories. Building No.2 is noisier, because of the bar located on the ground floor; take this into account when booking rooms. Both buildings have a kitchen and a living room. Guests have access to shared bathrooms with free toiletries and hair dryers.
The rooms have comfortable beds, reading lamps, adapters, ample storage, lockers, air conditioning and heating. Everything is designed in old Dalmatian style. On the ground floor of Building No.2 is a very popular bar called ''Zlatni Kutić ''. Prices are affordable and they have an excellent range of cocktails and local beers. The hostel has free Wi-Fi and offers a range of services such as laundry, taxi, organized excursions to the islands and National Parks such as Plitvice Lakes and Krka.
Tequila Bar Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival date.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival. Cash only.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 7.00 HRK per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Age restrictions apply. AGE LIMIT: 18-40.
Our reception is opened every day from 8 am till 12 pm (midnight). 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>