Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
=> 40 days or more prior to arrival date: 10% of the total amount penalty
=> between 20 and 40 days prior to arrival date: 50% of the total amount penalty
=> between arrival date and 20 days prior to arrival date: 100% of the total amount penalty.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ten to Go Hostel is a brand new hostel that offers amazing social areas, including a welcoming living room, a fully equiped kitchen, a computer's corner, a library and an awesome Meditteranean patio with an outdoor pool!
Our shared dorms are very spacious offering X-large cosy bunk beds, with everything you'll need for a good night; high-quality mattresses and linen, individual table, lamps, plugs for devices and drawer, and individual curtains for privacy. Our common bathrooms also offer X-large showers with individual wardrobes. The facilities enjoy A/C in summer and heating in winter. And, most importantly, everything is clean!
Welcome to Ten To Go Hostel!
Ten To Go Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.72 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
From 8:00 am to 1:00 pm;
From 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Wish to check-in outside our opening schedules, contact us and enjoy our exclusive ONLINE CHECK-IN!!!
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>