Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In addition to offering a warm and pleasant environment for travelers’ accommodation and an unbeatable location, where culture is perceived in the air, it has been specially designed to provide a space where writers, musicians and other artists meet to share his art.
A high stage, functional lighting, a vertical piano, an atmosphere with great acoustics, floors and stairs of polished wood, create an intimate space and extremely conducive to the realization of cultural gatherings, shows and “petit concerts”.
Tango Cultural Hostel Córdoba, is an experience in itself.
Located in Güemes district, a few meters from one of the most important gastronomic and cultural centres in the country, perfectly combines its unbeatable location with a offer of quality accommodation, amenities and services, which meet the expectations of the most demanding travellers.
With a total capacity of up to 50 guests, the layout of our rooms, suites and social spaces has been specially designed to allow you to find what you truly want.
Reading and relaxation areas, entertainment spaces with current and functional design and all the necessary equipment to guarantee you the best stay, whatever the reason you come to visit us.
Suites with private bathroom, rooms for 2, 4, 5, 6, 10 and 12 people.
Tango Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Curfew until 00:00.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>