Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Szarotka Pension is set at the foot of the Tatra mountains. The centre of Zakopane is only 15 minutes walk away and the starting points of mountain routes are also close by. Białego Valley (yellow trail) is situated 3 minutes walk from Szarotka, nestled between slopes of Mount Krokiew and Sarnia Skała, in its upper parts it climbs over to slopes of very Mount Giewont. The stream running along the valley has washed out deep ponds in soft lime rock, and where rock is solid dolomite picturesque waterfalls have been formed. The river bed is mainly white in colour, hence the name of the stream, which translates directly into English as the White.
Szarotka Pension offers 17 comfortable rooms including bathroom, TV, radio and teapot; elegant restaurant with bar, stylish fireplace room and fenced parking – all kept in the style of the thirties creating an unique atmosphere. Our friendly staff will always try to accommodate special requests to personalize your stay. The view from the windows is on the breath taking Giewont mountain peak, the most well known mountain in the Tatra range. Those seeking comfort and relaxation are sure to be satisfied thanks to the gorgeous country-side of the Biała river valley. Please feel welcome to spend the evening in front of our stylish fireplace, in our bar in the restaurant all of which are kept in the style of the thirties. Excellent breakfasts served in the form of buffet. Our breakfast offer includes hot dishes.
Szarotka Pension Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 16:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Reception times: 7:00 - 22:00.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>