Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can sleep well in our steel frame building and special-order bunk beds. All the area has free wifi. Suzuki Guesthouse has public shower room, and it is equipped with a hairdryers, complimentary shampoo and body soap; a bath towels are provided in the dorm. Our leisure area is at the 1st floor. You can meet other guests and relax.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
1. Check-in Time: from 15:00 to 21:00.
- Guests arriving later than 21:00 must contact the property in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
- Please note that a late check-in fees are applicable for guests arriving after check-in hours.
2. Check-out Time: from 08:00 to 10:00.
3. Payment: Cash (Japanese Yen) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) If cancelled or modified up to 5 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
(2) If cancelled or modified later or in case of No Show, the balance of the first night will be charged.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum check-in age is 16 years old.
6. Reception Hours: The front desk is open daily from 08:00 to 21:00.
7. Extra Bed: There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
8. Different policies and additional supplements may apply for the below types of bookings. Please contact the property directly for more details:
- Bookings for a total of 3 persons or more
- Bookings for a total of 6 nights or more
9. No smoking in the entire building.
10. Pets are not allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>