Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
This property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay
Additional Terms and Conditions
) Additional fees of extra bed are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The accommodation will provide you with a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries and slippers.
At Suwa Arana Resort and Spa you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property offers free parking.
The Mirissa Railway Station is 2.5 km. This resort is 114 km from Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport.
The extraordinarily unique Suwa Arana ayurvedic hotel & Spa is situated in the beautiful beach area in Mirissa – Sri lanka. We are on the 100m away from the Mirissa Town.Our Services:-Whales Whaching Tour,Airport Drop & Pick-up,Rent a Car/Bike,Safari
Suwa Arana Resort & Spa is just a 5 second walk to the Mirissa beach. We have 11 Double Rooms with WIFI, modern hot water bathrooms and large comfortable beds.
We can organise tours across the island including whale watching and water sports such as surfing and snorkling.
All areas of the hotel including the garden, restaurant and lounge.
Mirissa, a small beach town has one of the best beaches in the world. Remaining largely untouched, Mirissa offers a genuine relaxed Sri Lankan experience. The sea is calm, quiet and clean during high season, when you can enjoy the world famous whale and dolphin watching. Also famed for surfing, snorkeling and diving. Mirissa also boasts a beautiful colourful coral reef and sealife. Evenings can be enjoyed with the freshest seafood and the warmest hospitality of the Sri Lankan people.
Public transport is very accessible and private tuk tuks and taxis can be arranged. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>