Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a spacious outside area with BBQ facilities, a private pool with sun deck and ample common spaces for everyone to enjoy
The Surfer's Den is conveniently situated in the very heart of Ericeira, within walking distance from anything you'll need: surf, relax, shopping, food, night life and more! Getting here is extremely easy: we're next to the town's main bus station and there's lots of free parking space nearby.
With our shared dorm and private rooms we can meet all of our guests' accommodation needs. The kitchen and the bathrooms are shared, and we have space to store your surfboard and wet-suit.
Surfer's Den Ericeira Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72hs before arrival.
Check in from 14:30 to 12am.(If you plan to arrive after 18:00
please let us know in advance.)
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards and cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
1) Reception open from 9:30 to 12 and 14:30 to 18:00.
2)Breakfast is offered from 09.00am until 11.00am
3)A free change of bed sheets and towel is included for reservations longer than 7 nights. Additional changes of bed sheets or towels are available upon request at an extra cost of 5€ per person
4)No smoking is allowed inside the house: we have smoke detectors! If smoking outside, please use the hash trays. Also, no smoking is allowed in the outside hallway next to the gas bottles.
5)Guests are allowed to invite to the Den whomever they want, but their presence must be notified to the Den’s staff and they shall be registered presenting a valid identification document. Nobody other than registered guests can sleep at the Den.
6)No loud noises / music before 10am and after 12am, both inside and outside of the house; respect the other guests and the neighbours.
7)The swimming pool is unattended. Diving is not allowed. Be careful of slippery floors and different levels.
8)Pending payments (if any) shall be performed at check-in; the guest shall leave an Identification Document in the Reception until payment is performed (it will be kept locked).
9)The Surfer’s Den do not accept any responsibility and will be not liable for any guest’s object damage and/or loss on the Den’s property
10)Please note that no animals are allowed in the Den
11)Please note that no children under the age of 10 are allowed in the Den.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>