Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Right in front of Plantations, one of the most popular surf spots on the Sri Lankan South Coast, Surf Swell Hostel sticks out in Midigama with its brand new restaurant & surf shop directly attached to the property. So you won' t have to worry beyond grabbing your board, heading to your favorite surf spot in the location, delight you with western, local and fusion cuisine and chill with your hostel buddies. All together just at Surf Swell Hostel!
All the dorms are mixed and come equipped with lockers (no worries, you' ll be provided with the key). Towels & breakfast included in the room rate.
Fancy some food? There is an onsite restaurant under the same brand, which provides international food menu, complemented with healthy and high nutritious food which will support to get and to recover energies after your surf sessions as well as with varied option so every day can be a bit 'different' choosing different breakfast or your favorites from the a la carte menu.
Right downstairs there is a surf shop available under the same brand, and special promos and deals are available for you & for the restaurant customers. Grab your board and head to any of the numerous surf spots in Midigama!
Popular spots in Ahangama & Weligama are pretty close as well, whereas you go by scooter, bus or tuk tuk.
The vibe at Surf Swell is fun, chill and vibrant, as all is about the community. Also, the perfect place for those who want to initiate in the sport. Easier spots are located nearby and surf lessons are available on requests. Surf Swell Hostel also offers a week surf camp for those who want to start to shred it or already are at an intermediate level, complemented with surf, surf and surf, and cultural and entertainment activities.
Surf trips are a must so you' ll find eventually scheduled events so you can join the hostel family and try a different spot. Also, entertainment & activities in the place as well as parties in the surroundings won´t ever make you leave.
If you need further info or a hand with anything you might need just drop a message and get ready to shred it in Midigama at Surf Swell Hostel.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay. Please contact us so we can assist you with cancellations and modifications if needed.
Check-in: 15:00 to 19:00- Early check-In free of charges subject to availability.
A passport will be required in check-in. If you don’t have your passport, a copy/picture will be valid.
Check out before 11:00 .
Hostel reception working hours: 08:00 to 19:00 – Please let us know if you are planning to check-in after 19:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. Strictly not allowed to smoke in the rooms. Smoking only allowed in common areas.
Damages to the property and facilities might be charged.
Deposit credits (towel & locker key) will be requested if property items are not returned.
Personal belongings: we provide lockers in the rooms and free keys for them. We are not responsible of missing items left out of the lockers or in common areas. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>