Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Surf Hostel Morocco provides an authentic experience, coated in traditional ornate furnishings sourced from local souks and surfing gear, paying homage to the local surfing culture. We provide a range of rooms from 6 bed dorms to 2 bed private rooms; catering for solo travellers to families! Boasting a two story terraced area, multiple communal areas, a large dining area, table tennis, hammocks, and a kitchen; there is no shortage of places to relax after a day on the waves! Despite the rural setting we offer free Wi-Fi throughout the surf house and have satellite TV hooked up to a 50' screen for entertainment!
Located in Tamraght, a charming Berber village, 20 minutes’ drive from Agadir and just 3km from the famous surfer town Taghazout. Tamraght is the perfect place to spend a relaxed surf holiday in Morocco; less crowded than Taghazout with just as many quality surf spots across a long 10km stretch of beach! Some of the best surf spots of the area are within 10 minutes walk of the surf house, such as Banana Beach, Crocro Beach, and Devil’s Rock. Over 300 days of sunshine and consistent swell make the perfect surfing conditions!
Local shops, bakeries, restaurants, hammam bathhouses and camel rides on the shore are all within 500 meters of the surf house to cater for your every need! Slightly further afield you can explore the iconic Paradise Valley; a lush oasis found along the Tamraght River surrounded by a mountainous backdrop! Alternatively visit the famous Souk El Had D’Agadir; explore the local market culture and plunge yourself in to an endless array of flavours, smells and sights to override the senses
New to surfing or unable to bring your equipment? We offer both comprehensive surfing and bodyboarding equipment hire and expert lessons from our qualified instructors, suitable for all abilities and backgrounds! Including transport to the best surf spot for that day!
We also offer an impressive buffet style breakfast to start your day right and a large communal dinner in the evening to recharge. Our in-house chef cooks a traditional mix of Moroccan, Berber and Mediterranean dishes, with fresh ingredients from local markets to produce a variety of tajines, couscous dishes, and salads accommodating for both vegetarian and meat eaters alike. Followed by traditional French desserts; including pastries and ice cream!
Surf Hostel Morocco's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 08:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 14:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash or card.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Dinner - extra (On demand).
Lunch - extra (On demand).
Reception available from 8:00 - 23:00. We do accept late night and early arrivals but it *must* be arranged prior to arrival date.
Access to hotel is strictly reserved to customers. Please do not invite friends who are not customers of the hostel.
Taxis to/from Agadir airport and bus station can be arranged, however, any no-shows or cancellations within 24hrs of arrival time may be charged. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>