Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
always to come with a leader and inform anything you need as cuba is a country were very simple things are hard to find
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are in the south of Matanzas’s bay; 60 meters from the sea .we live near playa “el tennis”, near downtown, 30 km from Varadero but in the easiest place to get a very cheap ride into Varadero beach.
We have air conditioning split system, hot and cold water everywhere, wardrobe, TV(led 32inch), DVD, refrigerator, CD-player, a king-size bed, wall fan, ceiling fan, (full) equipped kitchen, bathroom (independent with a hairdryer ), safe, the VIP has a big lobby with a bar and Jacuzzi. Around the house, we have a typical Cuban environment, lots of mango, avocado and orange trees. We have 3 terraces (with a roof made with palm tree leaf) with 40 mt2 of area among all terraces. With a bar, kitchen, grill, outside bathroom for visitors, outside shower (it is great for receiving family and friends), big garden (great for kids), hammocks, places to enjoy the sun (beds and chairs), library and the most important independent entrance, a stank with fishes and the most important characteristics of the place is super independent, super private and super quiet. The villas are located at the end of our property so noise is not a problem as they are like 70 meters from the main road and 30 meters from the family house so clients can have privacy. Pick up from airports and excursions in classic cars can be arranged.
Super Casa Doña Edita's Policies & conditions:
Check in: flexible - We advise to contact the property before arrival in order to confirm arrival time.
Check out before 13:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included
24/7 Reception. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>