Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tamraght is around a 20-minute drive from the city of Agadir along a stretch of coast known as Taghazout Bay, recently famed for its surfing the areas culture is growing. Tamraght, around 3km from the surfing hotspot of Taghazout town shares all the same perks and surf spots with the benefit of having quieter beaches and a less touristy feel! With only 19 days of rainfall a year and most of the best surf spots in the area including Bananna Beach, Cro Cro and Devils Rock being within 10 minutes walk of the hostel you are never far the perfect surf!
Aside from surfing the village is home to a wide array of shops, restraunts, traditional hammam bathhouse’s and camel rides. Alternatively, there are many local gems to visit! For instance, the aptly named Paradise valley with its crystal waters and waterfalls surrounded by baron mountains or for the city explorer; the whole city of Agadir, with its fishing ports, souks and museums for a more cultural experience!
The hostel has a wide array of equipment available for hire to guests, including wetsuits of all sizes, body boards and surf boards good for every ability! Come to the hostel to learn a new skill? Our qualified surf instructors offer daily lessons to get you on your first wave! Including transport to the best spot for that day!
Our house chef can complete your Moroccan experience; preparing you for surfing with a large buffet style breakfast of cereals, pancakes, pastries and fresh fruit and then refuelling you later on with a large communal meal of traditional Moroccan and Berber dishes, fusing local spices and market ingredients to make salads, tajines or Lentil based delicacies! Followed by French desserts!
Dinner - 70 Dhs
Surf House Hostel
Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 08:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 15:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>