Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 month prior to arrival : Sunrock MAY decide to charge 10% of the outstanding balance.
2 weeks prior to arrival : Sunrock MAY decide to charge 50% of the balance.
Less than 2 weeks prior to arrival: Sunrock MAY decide to charge 100% of the outstanding balance due.
If a booking for the months of July and August is cancelled, Sunrock MAY decide to charge the whole 100% of the balance if we cannot re-let the rooms.
If a re-booking is made at the time of cancellation, sunrock may waive or change these conditions.
All of these terms are negotiable, we want to help you have a great stay!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Sunrock Corfu you will not get slippers, bathrobes nor spa treatment. We are a bed-and-breakfast that provides organic, authentic Greek cuisine, a family atmosphere and the best sunsets on the island. We have a bar, restaurant, sun terrace, vegetable garden and flower garden. Breakfast is included and we have a 5 euro dinner option for those on a budget which consists of a salad and a simple main course such as pasta (we can cater to dietary requirements e.g vegetarian or gluten free).
Pelekas beach where we are located is perfect for a relaxing break. Beautiful sandy beaches and yet only a 20 minute drive from the airport. We are right in the heart of the island - if you are renting a car it is the perfect place to discover the island. If you love walking we are right in the middle of the Corfu Trail! Perfect for if you are walking the trail or just want to explore a small section.
If you do not have a car it is still a great place to stay - you can take blue bus number 11 from Corfu Town to Pelekas and then walk down the (steep) hill to Pelekas beach (Kontogialos) where we are located.
We also offer a transfer service for a small fee from the port, airport or Corfu Town (between certain times). 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>