Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Please see 'Things to note' for car parking conditions
Sunny's - More than just a bed; it's like staying at a mate's place!
Welcome to Sunny's, the smallest and friendliest hostel in Adelaide. Sunny's has been serving the international traveller since 1986 and has earned a reputation for providing a caring and safe home away from home while you explore our city and surrounding attractions. As one guest so well said, 'It's like staying at a mate's place'.
Sunny's is ideally located at 139 Franklin St, on the corner of Morphett St, in the heart of the city, just 100 meters from the Central Bus Station. We are only one street away from the Central Market and supermarket, banks, cafes, restaurants and pubs.
Our staff are all locals who have travelled widely and know the things a backpacker needs from hard experience, and they go out of their way to ensure your stay with us is enjoyable and memorable.
If you need advice on finding work, buying a car, getting a tax file number, getting your car fixed cheaply or just where to find a good pub, we have all the answers.
In keeping with our home away from home philosophy, we do not charge deposits on keys or bedding, our kitchen is open 24 hours per day with free tea and coffee and every morning. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>