Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund if booking canceled less than 2 days before the arrival date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Pay at check-in.
Please remember that common area is used by everyone in the hostel. Be respectful.
Groups have to pay for the whole beds in the rooms they occupy.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With our price guests get their own charger with its bed, towel and privacy curtain. Also breakfast includes coffee, juice, fruit, tea, toast, jam and butter.
Right at the heart of the colonial city of San Luis Potosi, where anywhere you wanna visit is within walking distance or just a few pedals away. In this sense, we are near to the most relevant landmarks of the city such as Plaza de Aranzazu, Catedral Metropolitana San Luis Potosí and Alameda Juan Sarabia, amongst other attractions that can be reachable on foot. After all, our location is magnificent, right in the old town.
We offer diverse sort of accommodation for different types of guests. We are oriented to the dorm accommodation, so we offer several dorms for four, six and eight people as well as we offer two private bedroom ideal for two people. In addition, we also feature a terrace and several common areas in which the guests will be enjoying the very best of our facilities and they will be able to speak about past experiences and future plans. All our rooms are mixed and bathrooms are shared and mixed.
Sukha Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>