Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Suave Lisboa Hostel features free WiFi throughout the property.
You will find a shared kitchen at the property. The hostel offers a continental breakfast, which includes toasts, jam, butter and orange juice.
The hostel is located in the historical quarter of Martim Moniz, one of the most peculiar and popular neighbourhood os the Portuguese capital. It is near to some of the finest landmarks of the city such as Miradouro Sophia de Mello , Tram 28 Initial Stop or Praça da Figueira, amongst other spectacular landmarks and attractions of the wonderful city.
The property offer different types of rooms for different types of guests and travellers. For those venture some travellers who are looking for enjoying and discovering the best of the city, we have several dorms for six and nine people who will satisfy their wishes and desires. On the other hand, it also has some private rooms that are ideal for couples seeking for quietness and tranquility. If you want to feel like home, don't hesitate to come and stay with us. You can chill with your friends and having a beer or use the BBQ !
Suave Lisboa Hostel policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
The reception is open from 09.00 to 22.00
10€ deposit for the key and bath towel: It will be returned after check out, but it can be kept in case of LATE CHECK OUT (not authorized by the property)
The property has an entrance code, which will be provided to guests after booking. Guests are requested to call the reception beforehand, in case of arrival after 10pm.
Please note that a key deposit of EUR 10 minimum will be requested upon check-in. The amount will be returned upon delivery of the key, at check-out.
Please note that the property reserves the right to charge guests' credit card for any damages they have caused during their stay.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Suave Lisboa Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can contact the property directly using the contact details provided after the booking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>