Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located at the seafront in beautiful Fjord of Boka Bay that offers stunning views as well as many exciting walks and tours. This property has been home to our family for many generations. The original stone house/museum was built over 1000 years ago, in the Mediterranean style typical to this region. Dobrota is a residential Kotor neighborhood, just outside of Old Town. The hostel is situated few meter of the sea. Our surroundings are tranquil and peaceful - perfect for a romantic getaway, or for relaxation after a long day of sight-seeing. Access to the sea is about 150 meters downhill, where you can do as the locals do and dive into the sea from the many 'pontas' lining the coastline. Famous beaches 'Orahovac', 'Plavi Horizonti', 'Bajova Kula', and 'Jaz' are within a 20-40 minute drive.
While developing our property, which now includes Stranger Tides Hostel, we maintained the look and design to match the original build of the house, working with local stones and wood for all the exteriors of rooms so the rooms looks like a rooms in big old ship of 17 century. The interiors are hand made, clean and elegant!
Stranger Tides Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception work from 08:00 till 02:00.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>