Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Stone City Hostel is situated in an monumental house at the start of the bazar. It has a shaded garden with fruit trees, a huge roof terrace and brilliant views of the castle. Inside there's a big common room with a fully equipped kitchen and nice places to chill out. There are three dorms and one double room, all with air-conditioning and custom made beds with large lockers underneath. We have fast free Wi-Fi, free use of computers, and a bar full of cold drinks. We provide a nutritious breakfast so you're ready for a great 'Gjiro-experience'. There's lots to see and do in Gjirokaster and its surroundings. The area has been inhabited for millenia and is blessed with both natural and cultural wonders. We've explored it thoroughly and like to show you the best sites. We organise 4WD and walking trips in the area. If you like to organise your own trip we are happy to give you suggestions and useful maps!
The hostel is run by American sweetheart Brenna, crazy Dutchman Walter and a mix of well travelled locals and foreigners. We want to make sure you feel right at home here and we organize lots of free activities, including swim-trips, city walks and board game nights. Come relax, explore, hike and discover with us and if you stay long enough you might just try one of Brenna's famous cakes....
Stone City Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in anytime.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The hostel has a strict non-smoking-inside policy.
Unfortunately we can not accept (big) animals, yes, your pet-turtle is welcome. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Albania
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Albania
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>